Lift Kits, Tire & Wheel Packages, Tuners, Bumpers, Armor 706-207-4140

CCOR

Official Vendor
Lift Kits Tire & Wheel Packages, Tuners, Bumpers, Body Armor!
We can do an entire package or just pieces of it. We can ship to you or Install the parts at our shop!
We offer a Life Time Warranty on Labor as long as you own the vehicle!

attachmentphpattachmentid57180d134996066-1.jpg

4" Lift, 325/60/R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 20x9 Fuel Octane Wheels, Poison Spyder Bumper, Warn 9500 CTI Winch, 4.88 Gears, and AEV Pro Cal, & more
attachmentphpattachmentid57175stc1d13499-1.jpg
Whether you want a to fit a little bit bigger tire, or need a good size lift and huge tires. At CCOR we can set you up with exactly what you need.
0.75" spacers, 1.75" kit with shocks, 2.5" spacer or coil kits with or with out shocks, 3.25", 3.5", 3.75", 4", or 6" kits. From Mild to Wild. We can also do just components of the kit like an Adjustable Track bar or bracket.
LIFT KIT brands:
Rough Country, Fab Tech, Super Lift, SkyJacker, Rock Krawler, Rubicon Express, & more!
Tires: Nitto, Toyo, Mickey Thompson, BFG, GoodYear, Interco, Maxxis, & more
Wheels: Trail Ready Bead Locks, Trail Gear Bead Locks, Fuel, Moto Metal, Metal Mayhem, Dick Cepek, Monster, Gear Alloy, Mickey Thompson, Pacer, Ultra, Black Rock, BMF, Rugged Ridge, etc
Tuners:
Diablo, Bully Dog, Trail Max, AEV, Hypertech, Super Chips, etc
Bumpers and Body Armor:
Poison Spyder, Smittybilt, Rugged Ridge, OR Fab, N Fab, etc
4 Door Rubicon with 4" lift 325/60R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Stock 17" wheels, 1.25" wheel spacers, full size spare!
attachmentphpattachmentid57172d134996011-1.jpg

Call us at 706-207-4140 to get your quote or order in today!
Thanks
Bobby
CCOR

TJ 2" coil spacer kit with shocks $159 + shipping or pick up at the shop. 2 in stock at this price
JK 4 Door 3.5" Series 2 lift kit with shocks, springs, front lower control arms and more $405 + shipping or pick up at the shop. Only 1 available at this price.
TJ or JK 5 on 5 or 5 on 4.5 wheel spacers 1.5" pair is $49 + shipping or pick up. 2 pairs of each bolt pattern available at this price
Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
706-207-4140

702728d1350654234-rough-country-lifts-leveling-kits-components-imageuploadedbytapatalk1350654229.jpg
6" lift with 37" Nitto Mud grapplers!

Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
706-207-4140

37" Pro Comp Mt 2's on 17" Walker Evan's Beadlocks, NO lift, and Metal Cloak armor! Warn Zeon 10,000S, Factor 55 Pro Link and much more to come.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
706-207-4140

I need some advice I am upgrading my 94 YJ it only has a 4 banger in it now, I just rapture lined the inside and out side. I have a create 350 from phionex motors but I thought I would kill this 4 banger first which has turned out t to be harder then I thought, and I am worried about smog I have 2 yrs of that left on the jeep. I am wanting to go a little bigger tire but I don't want have to change gears and it is my everyday driver so gas mileage is a issue I am currently getting about 17 - 18 mpg I think I have 27's on it now but I don't want to go huge just a little bigger I was thinking about going to do a 30 with a 3" body lift but I seen some 31s's on some ware for about 150.99 any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• driverside wet great pic.jpg
    driverside wet great pic.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
  • front pass 2 great pic.jpg
    front pass 2 great pic.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • pass wet good pic.jpg
    pass wet good pic.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
I need some advice I am upgrading my 94 YJ it only has a 4 banger in it now, I just rapture lined the inside and out side. I have a create 350 from phionex motors but I thought I would kill this 4 banger first which has turned out t to be harder then I thought, and I am worried about smog I have 2 yrs of that left on the jeep. I am wanting to go a little bigger tire but I don't want have to change gears and it is my everyday driver so gas mileage is a issue I am currently getting about 17 - 18 mpg I think I have 27's on it now but I don't want to go huge just a little bigger I was thinking about going to do a 30 with a 3" body lift but I seen some 31s's on some ware for about 150.99 any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated

I would not do a 3" body lift as they honestly just suck! I would stick with a mild suspension lift. 2.5" spring lift would clear 31"x10.50's easily You'll get new shocks with the kit too . If you wanted a smaller lift then do some 1" lift shackles. Do not go any taller then that on the shackles though as they can cause a lot of issues if you do.

Back