73 Super Jeep

Bill Burk

Hey there all,

It's been 10 years since I made a post about this Jeep, its a factory original 1973 Red, White, and Blue Cj5 Super Jeep.

My Dad bought it new and only drove it a few years before he died, so only has 3k miles on it, I am ready to sell it now. So, J Leno? Suggestions

Peace, Bill+

With full respect to your dad's passing , I would respect your decision family wise as far as the disposition of the jeep. I just thought that sentimental value and the great condition the jeep must have been kept in , it would be more valued to you than Jay Leno . Yeah , love to see pic's !

Sorry its been so long, been trying to register on earlycj5.net and keep getting kicked. Cant contact anyone on that site, strange. here are a few pics though:

Bll+

Attachments

• End Sept 2012 098.JPG
    End Sept 2012 098.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • End Sept 2012 091.JPG
    End Sept 2012 091.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • End Sept 2012 094.JPG
    End Sept 2012 094.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • End Sept 2012 105.JPG
    End Sept 2012 105.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 19

I would keep it, very well cared and looks smooth ride! What would be your asking price?

I own a super jeep with many other jeeps I would pay a very fair price. Do you still have the jeep? what would buy it? the one I have is v8 also

I have a blue 1973 Super Jeep with 80K miles, good running condition, no rust. I would like to sell it to someone to restore. Main emphasis would be new top, upholstery, paint and new decals. The jeep includes a fine Warn winch

Back