Good price?

Hip2bsquare

$5,500 for 95 YJ Jeep Sahara with 4.0 / automatic. Hard top and interior in excellent shape, plus soft top, bikini top, full doors. No lift but very nice aluminum rims and good tires. Factory AC, but cabin unit was taken out. He has it, but needs work and install. Some rust and bondo and repaint, but frame is solid and it rides and runs very nicely. No leaks, new oil looks clear, no bad smoking or funny smells from hot engine. Floor very solid. He came down from $6,000, but won't budge at all from $5,500. Seems like a lot of YJs out there in Michigan but this is the nicest I've seen so far. Seems like he's flipping it so has not had it long, but clean title according to Autocheck. So, is this a fair price? Lots of people like Jeeps here in Michigan, so I don't think I'll lose too much if I ever sell it, but still it just seems a little steep. I'd rather be at $4,500 but this one is just super nice and rides really well. Oh, transmission is very smooth, but heard a slight, little whine from it when stopping - is that a bad sign or normal? Thanks!

If its mechanically OK, that's about right price for down here
Thanks. I appreciate it. No worries about the whirring sound as the vehicle coasts to a stop? Could that be a bad sign for the automatic transmission or is that just the noise of the transfer cases

Back