Cherokee diesel 2.5 -desperately looking for electric diagram

wally1982

Hello everybody!!
I am Wally, despite my name I am an Italian girl... I live in Tuscany and I am 32!!
I am the proud owner of a black Cherokee dated 1995... it is the diesel version, engine 2.5

I am trying to keep it at its best, but unfortunately the previous owner (2 years ago I bought it!) did lot of mess and don't know why....so I am looking for the electric and wiring diagram... can anyone help me??

Thanks a lot!!!
Wally

Hello everybody!!
I am Wally, despite my name I am an Italian girl... I live in Tuscany and I am 32!!
I am the proud owner of a black Cherokee dated 1995... it is the diesel version, engine 2.5

I am trying to keep it at its best, but unfortunately the previous owner (2 years ago I bought it!) did lot of mess and don't know why....so I am looking for the electric and wiring diagram... can anyone help me??

Thanks a lot!!!
Wally

image-missing.png

This is me with my husband!!! I can't post it on my profile picture!!!!

If you let us know what you need the diagram for I will look in my manual. Considering it covers '93-'04 it is lacking as far as schematics go. But i'll post a pic if i have it :beer:

If you let us know what you need the diagram for I will look in my manual. Considering it covers '93-'04 it is lacking as far as schematics go. But i'll post a pic if i have it :beer:

Hi Drewbuddy and thanks for your reply!
I try and explain. .. The previous owner cut lots of wires near the engine and inside the car. The internal electric panel is ko. .and I can not pur more than 2 fuses in it as it switches everything off.....maybe there is an over charge somewhere.
Also the internal lights are not working.
I am trying to build it all back....The whole rewiring needs to be Done. Unfortunately here the official Jeep Service only covers models from 2002 on.
any sort of help would be appreciated!

Sounds like a lot of work ahead of you. You can buy the haynes manuals online, digital copy. Mine is for grand cherokee 93-04. Doesn't list 2.5 diesel. Not sure if is the same electrical? charging starting system, ignition switch, freont end lighting, hood lamp/horn, headlight switch, auto headlight mirror/cigarette, wipers/washer, turn signals, radio, instrument cluster, A/C, defog, door locks/window, rear lighting, fuel inj. This is what's listed for schematic in my manual

Back