Anyone recognize this brand?

KyMadMan

Trying to identify these sway bar quick disconnect links. I'm a jeep newb. Picked up a 98 TJ that the PO of the PO had lifted 4" from all indications. It's in good shape for the age, but a bit sloppy feeling on the road. The bushings on the link rods are stiff and dry. I'd like to replace the rubber bushings vs the entire link if possible. The picture shows the disconnect end, not the bushing end. Thanks in advance for any insight. Sorry, couldn't get the picture to rotate.

IMG_1196.JPG

I have a set of B.D.S. sway bar disconnects that are just like those.

I have a set of B.D.S. sway bar disconnects that are just like those.

Thanks Eric! You are right on the money here. Looked them up and have the tie back straps there and everything. One item down, so many to figure out still. Thanks again. :beer:

Thanks Eric! You are right on the money here. Looked them up and have the tie back straps there and everything. One item down, so many to figure out still. Thanks again. :beer:

You're welcome. Glad I could help. Hopefully you'll find that the previous owner used other B.D.S. products, (I use a lot of there stuff and it is definitely top notch).

It appears that the entire lift kit is a BDS system. Just picked up my new UCA and LCA bushings on Saturday along with the new bushings for the quick disconnect sway bar links.... now for a little warmer temps to I can get this stuff back on lol.

Back