Hello From Cheyenne!

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

welcome, the cj is becoming popular on this board.. look forward to seeing pictures.

Welcome to jeepz.com ! Yes , the CJ IS becoming popular here but I'd like to see more . So far , I'm the only kid on the block with two and all the other kids got tj's and JK's. A few YJ's still around ( a few really nice one !) but no CJ's ! Ok , I had eyes on one or two scramblers last summer ( had to take a double ) but want to say thanks for your membership and welcome aboard ! I'd ask for pictures to but I owe some more of my fleet ( well , the '73 is a little camera shy at the moment ) . Best of luck and looking forward to future posts anytime !

Last edited:

5663.jpeg

3263.jpeg

Absolutely love my 81 CJ7. First pic is 2nd week of March 2016 Second pic is first week of March. I live in Eastern Colorado and go topless from before the last snow in the spring till the first snow in the fall.

Sent from my XT1585 using Jeepz.com mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice Jeep! I don't see many flat fender CJs.
Thank you ! The flat fenders seem to fit it well add to its character. Hope to add some more to it. I got a full cage for it over a year ago and have not had time. Unfortunately my slow time at work is during the cold months of the year here in Northeastern Colorado. Just bought a new house with a 25x75 shop. So those days of turning wrenches in a snow drift are over.

Sent from my XT1585 using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back