I'm concerned about these driveline angles.

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
What do you guys think, do these driveline angles look alittle steep to you?

5YLgK4X.jpg

b8fuBwt.jpg

uKDzQmr.jpg

td6NoyD.jpg

Ohhh I don't know....it won't take to much torque to run it on & off of the trailer....

There's a reason why long bed pick up trucks are preferred for building extreme lift four wheelers . This is one . I can't see this jeep doing any kind of real off road much less street driving . There isn't any security in thinking the front flange of the rear shaft will take any real torque . One good push on the gas pedal and its pushed back into the shop. That's just not a lot of bang for the buck. Or is it ? I wouldn't even ask for a video of it in action , afraid of the bang .

My favorite isn't necessarily the drive shaft. It's the axel lift blocks and loooonng u bolts.

Last edited:

Hope someone convinces the owner that it's highly unstable for its lift versus width and wheelbase. Maybe will consider parting it out . Like to make an offer for a clean cj2a body !

Hope someone convinces the owner that it's highly unstable for its lift versus width and wheelbase. Maybe will consider parting it out . Like to make an offer for a clean cj2a body !

Im guessing show jeep. Not a functional, esp due to the fancy shocks.

Im guessing show jeep. Not a functional, esp due to the fancy shocks.
I would have to agree . Those angles violate every engineering law of physics known .
Someone with too much money , too much time and too many spare parts just put it all to use . Good use or not is the question . Just wondering since its been so long since I had my hands on one , is that an S-10 chassis ? Got to give some credit for an almost half decent build.
This just goes to prove , every vehicle has its lift specs over stock limitations .

Back