1995 Jeep YJ for sale

Dude, get it on eBay! I know it is a pain, but you will get the most exposure there. Also, if you offer shipping for a fee, you will be more likely to find a buyer. All you have to charge is the fuel, plane ticket back home and if you want a small fee for your troubles. If you say " NO SHIPPING!" , some people may be turned off by that. They may not have time to pick it up, but they have the money to pay you to deliver it. Jutst try it out. Take plenty of pictures, and put a low reserve as you can handle.-al

Changing bolt pattern

ah_too_bad, where are you located? if your anywhere near me would you be interested in holding on to it for a month or so????
If not thats cool its a nice jeep.......Just thought id ask considering you started this thread over a month ago.

Trying to find a link to M.I.T. for a dropped drag link.

If your interested in street bike? check out my post here in the for sale section also. Im really interested in you jeep but I cant find where you located anywhere. (I see you went offroad in IN but is that where you live?) Let me know?????? :wink:

PURPLEYGIRL,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, but it's finals review time and life is starting to suck. Anyways, I've alrady had one bike, a 97 softtailcustom... and I laid it down, hence, I'm a idiot on two wheels. So, I can't take that trade, I'm sorry. I do live in Indiana, right now in Indianapolis. So, that's probably too far for you to come and check it out. But if you want to, I won't stop you. I was going to put it on ebay a long time ago but the steering started to give me some small problems so I put on an agr steering box and then a pump. It's never driven smoother. But, I still dont want to mess with ebay... it's just too much of a hassle. I am putting it in our local trader though. But if you are truely intersted in buying it, I can hold on to it for a month. But let me know.. Again, sorry it took so long.

quick dumb question

::::::::::::::::::::::bump::::::::::::::::::::

also, i might be selling my 2003 Polaris Trail Boss 330 ATV. I just got a new Scrambler and dont really need it anymore. I'll sell is for around 3200.00 if I decide to sell it

Back