Are aluminum slots still available?

Turbogus

Hi gang, I've been searching for a set of 2nd hand aluminum slots 15x7 5.5 bolt pattern. This isn't for 'Black Betty', but 'Easy Bake' my '81 Ford van. As it happens these two rigs seem to share sizes and bolt patterns. I've been looking at EBay and Craigslist ads for the past week but so far, no luck. I remember these being very common in the '70's and '80's here in Oregon but they all seem to have vanished. Any ideas of resources?

Thanks and a lift of the lynch lid.

Gus

I was for sure Ansen still made 'em...they do but not in the bolt circle you need...at least that I have found. Summit Racing has a wheel that's kinda close if you serach Summit Racing 50/51 series machined wheels sum-50-5885k you can see what I mean. I do believe if you hang in there and beat the bushes a set will turn up. they were too common for too long not to surface. Good luck in your hunt!

I've found 'em on EBay from time to time. However I'm trying to avoid Uni-lug. I still have a pair for L 50's from when I had my Malibu back in the '80's, don't think they'll quite fit.:sawzall:
I do run across some like new sets but at $600-800 clams, I'm still looking.

Arrgh! :x I'm an analogue/SAE man in a digital/metric world! WTF is a 5x139.7 bolt pattern? I'm needing 5x5

Last edited:
Back