More stupid people in Salisbury

dropseys

So i was working a stationary radar position in a 25 mph neighborhood next to a school at 0730 hours, when i caught someone going 46 mph. Turns out to be a teacher at that elementry school. I was going to cut her a huge warning (out of respect) when she begins pleading for me to let her go. I asked for her license and reg card, cause we can't stop someone wihtout giving them a piece of paper (i.e. ticket/ warning) She tells me that shes suspended and dorsn't have her license. Now this is an arretsable offense in MD, so i figure i will be really nice and ONLY write her a ticket and let her walk to school 2 blocks away. While i am writing her ticket she whines and complains on her cell phone that she got stopped for speeding and i was being ridiculous and writing her ANOTHER driving while suspended ticket. She called me a few choice words, now keep in mind i WAS giving her a huge break and not locking her up or charging her for her speed. Now keep in mind she is about 6 feet away from me with her window down so i could hear everything. So to top it all of, she says, "i can't believe you charged me for driving while suspended again. I just got one of these last week". As she walked away i called the board of education and her school pricipal and advsed them of her situation, and i don't think she is in a very favorable position with them anymore. Best part is she doesn't even have tenure yet. Why oh wh are peope so intelligent her sometimes? I have no idea. So then last night, my partner caught her driving AGAIN, and speeding. HE was not as nice and locked her up. Guess her career is over. Darwinism, gotta love it. Hopefully the school cans her and they remove her ability to teach any children. [/u]

RE: Shaking Transmission

No wonder society is going to the Crapper when people like this are given charge of teaching our youth.

man i laughed my arse off. hahaha. stupid people make me chuckle. tell you partner i said good job on that arrest. did he know befor that she had been stoped twice previously. you should have arrested her when she said "your giving me a suspended license ticked AGAIN" hahaha shes dumb.

Don't you have anything better to do like going after "REAL" criminals???

JUST KIDDING! :lol: :lol: :wink:

dropseys said:
................ Why oh wh are peope so intelligent her sometimes? I have no idea............[/u]

She doesn't sound real intelligent......probably just has a piece of paper verifying that she's graduated from some college somewhere............BIG difference. You were much too kind, but please remember that if you ever stop me!! :lol: :lol:

The Original Rubicon Express XJ, 1987 Cherokee For Sale

Just shows to go ya...

This is no correlation between education and employment to AQ.

AQ = A@@holeness Quotient.

Regards,

Gadget

Dropseys, you sound like a pretty fair cop. Shame some folks try to take advantage of you that way.

For the past several weeks, the Wichita PD and KHP have been running radar on Kellogg (US 54) because of the 5 or 6 fatality accidents there this year already. They announce it on TV, radio, in the newspapers, etc., yet last week they still caught over 80 people speeding in less than an hour!!! It's a 60 mph zone, the highest speed they clocked was 84. One woman (probably related to your teacher friend there) was clocked at 82 going westbound and ticketed. 30 minutes later, she was clocked going 46 eastbound in the 30 mph construction zone!!! All within a mile of each other!!

RE: Anniversary time!!

There are some real smart people out there. You just have to shake your head sometimes.

cheese whiz i'm only 20 and i know better than that. DUDE!!! when somone is letting you off easy you sit and chill and be as quiet and patient as you can, then you say "sorry officer i wont let it happen again, thank you very much" and then once hes/shes driven away you thank your ass you didnt get a fine you cant afford to pay, let alone didnt get arrested... CHEESE $%#$% WHIZ

no common sence

RE: Re: More stupid people in Salisbury

i used to speed, i used to be in a hurry. i got a ticket a week after getting my license when i was 16. but now that i'm a wise 22 years of age, i've grown up a bit. people pass me when we leave work at night, and on the road back to my house, they tail me real close, when i'm going 50 in a 40 already. i set the cruise on the highway now, and i've stopped driving like a complete a$$hole for the most part. if i'm going to be late to work, i'm going to be late to work. if it takes me a minute longer to get home at night, it takes me a minute longer. there are just some things that arent worth it. i can give up a few minutes a ride to keep my insurance low, and not pay any speeding tickets.

RE: stock suspension what tires?

bchcky said:
i used to speed, i used to be in a hurry. i got a ticket a week after getting my license when i was 16. but now that i'm a wise 22 years of age, i've grown up a bit. people pass me when we leave work at night, and on the road back to my house, they tail me real close, when i'm going 50 in a 40 already. i set the cruise on the highway now, and i've stopped driving like a complete a$$hole for the most part. if i'm going to be late to work, i'm going to be late to work. if it takes me a minute longer to get home at night, it takes me a minute longer. there are just some things that arent worth it. i can give up a few minutes a ride to keep my insurance low, and not pay any speeding tickets.

I agree.. I used to be pretty much the same way.. radar detector and everything.. I haven't used one in 10 years and have only gotten 1 speeding ticket (on a real long steep downgrade). Now i set the cruise to keep up with traffic and stay to the right lane... and laugh at the morons when they get pulled over.. that 2 minutes isn't going to mater in the long run.

Back