FREE FREIGHT from dmpjeepparts.com

David M. Peifer

Holiday Greetings from Dave at DMPJeepParts.com.
I would like to let everyone know about our free freight special. My supplier has given me free freight on orders of $600 or more. This offer begins November 19 and runs until December 27. I am passing this on to my customers. If the club gets together to come up with an order, you will get the free shipping. The order must be shipped to one address. I can't get this broken down to multiple addresses.
I am also offering a 5% discount on first orders of $100 or more. To get the 5% discount, just go to dmpjeepparts.com and sign up for my mailing list. you will be given a code number to use at checkout.
This could be a big savings on some of those big ticket items.
I have many new items on my website. And I am adding new items all the time. Everyone is invited to browse my site. I try to keep our prices comparable to the other Jeep parts websites. I check the prices on their sites, and do the best I can to beat them. Some items I can't beat, some I can.
One more thing, I can get many items not yet listed on my site. If anyone is looking for a particular item, I will get the best price for you. Just email me.
Hope everyone has a great holiday season.
Dave

Back