Rubicon Express Overstock Sale!!!

4wheelcustoms

Looking for a great deal on a Rubicon Express Kit or individual components?
We've got you covered!

We're overstocked on many RE kits and lowering prices to see them out the door, pm me today for a price quote!

Send me a PM here, email chris@4wheelcustoms.com or call 417-881-8747 for a quote on any Rubicon Express product you need. The savings are great!

Our prices are great, service is incredible, and shipping is fast! We look forward to doing business with you soon!

Looking for a great deal on a Rubicon Express Kit or individual components? We've got you covered on the full line of Rubicon Express products!

It's the prime time of the year for wheelin and we can get you ready for just about anything from mild to wild!

These prices are too low to advertise, PM us today for a price quote!
We do free shipping at the prices on our website at Fabtech, skyjacker, rubicon express, bestop, truck tires, pro comp wheels or send me a PM and I'll try and save you even more!

Send me a PM here, email chris@4wheelcustoms.com or call toll free 877-881-8747 for a quote on any Rubicon Express product you need. The savings are great!

Our prices are great, service is incredible, and shipping is fast! We have been a supporting vendor of this site and many other forums for years with very satisfied customers. Buy in confidence with your friends at 4 Wheel Customs! We look forward to doing business with you soon!

image-missing.png
Free Shipping applies to website advertised prices only!

Looking for a different brand? Send us a PM for a quote as we are a dealer for most major brands. We can also set you up with some great deals on tire and wheel combos!

Hi Chris, I'm looking for 4 4 to 6 inch lift springs for a YJ. I don't need anything else other then the springs. Have anything?
Thanks

Yes, I am looking for the 4 inch springs, isn't there also a 4.5 inch extreme duty. I would like a quote for both sets, again just the springs.

Rubicon Express has just released the JK Rear Adjustable Track Bar. They are in stock and ready to ship. Buy them through our website and get FREE SHIPPING here: Fabtech, skyjacker, rubicon express, bestop, truck tires, pro comp wheels or call toll free 877-881-8747 to place your order.

RE1690JPG-2.jpg

Order here: Fabtech, skyjacker, rubicon express, bestop, truck tires, pro comp wheels

We guarantee the best deal on all Rubicon Express products! Not only do we offer the best pricing, we guarantee the best cuistomer service of any Rubicon Express Dealer!!!
Contact us for a quote if you are in need of anything else!

Back