Jeep Differential Covers! D30, D44, 8.25, & 8.8

Sorry, I'm not here everyday...

The international flat rate boxes would be the least expensive but they are $29 a box to England and they only allow 20lbs per box so it would take 2 boxes.

Cheers Dan, That sounds like a deal.
Can you pm me payment details as i can not pm till 10 post just found out.
Many Thanks
Nick
p.s maybe ill get missus to do t-shirt bit though;)

Sorry, I'm not here everyday...

The international flat rate boxes would be the least expensive but they are $29 a box to England and they only allow 20lbs per box so it would take 2 boxes.

Cheers Dan, That sounds like a deal.
Can you pm me payment details as i can not pm till 10 post just found out.
Many Thanks
Nick
p.s maybe ill get missus to do t-shirt bit though;)
Go ahead and enter the order on our website so we have all the delivery instruction correct, we will send a Paypal invoice for the additional shipping. Thanks

Dan, Those are really nice and as soon as I have some cash floating about, I will be ordering covers. Thanks for posting that, I have been looking and the ones I like are MUCH more expensive and I suspect nowhere near the quality of your product.

Dan Can You contact me let me know whats happening with my order.

Nick

This is the Nick in England, yes? Those went out about 6 or 8 days ago, I will talk to the local postmaster and see how long it usually takes to England.

Hello Dan,
Nick from UK, still not recieved my parts (diff covers).Have e-mailed you butt no reply.Can you let me know what situation is.
Cheers Nick

I am sorry Nick, my local posmaster told me they disapeared into the England postal system, please send me the order number or your last name and we can resend them.

Back