Jeep Differential Covers! D30, D44, 8.25, & 8.8

Dan Fredrickson

We have been makeing these for 5 1/2 years now and they have become the industry standard. Building them 3/8" thick wasn't an afterthought, we build them to take a hit and keep on going! Over and over again......

Over the years we have refined them and tweaked them but they are still basically the same we started with way back when.......here are some pics of the most up to date models that are the most commonly used in an XJ.

album20dif20cover20pic-1.jpg

D30
D3020Diff20cover20220162008-1.jpg

D44
D4420Diff20cover20220162008-1.jpg

Chrysler2082520cover20pic-1.jpg

And the kind of quantity we like to keep in stock..........
normal_I20can_t20bend20it20ubolt-1.jpg

We make 5 other covers but these are the most comonly used on an XJ, and don't forget the discount code when you buy one!

Last edited:

We have been very busy here.....

But orders from you guys keep coming in, thanks!

A long time coming but I made it back to JEEPZ!

We have been incredibly busy, we moved accross town to a shop 2 1/2 times the size of our old shop. Now we even have a tad bit of open space!

Thanks for your orders!

got a dana 25 front diff and a dana 44 rear in my 54 cj3b what kind of price tag would I be looking at ?

The picture of the 5th one down...how much would shipping to 98503 be?

Lol but those are some real nice looking covers you have!! Very nice product

got a dana 25 front diff and a dana 44 rear in my 54 cj3b what kind of price tag would I be looking at ?

We don't make a D25 cover but someone told me some of the later ones used the same cover as a D30 but I don't have one to verify that. With the JEEPZ discount the 2 would be $191.50 delivered.

The picture of the 5th one down...how much would shipping to 98503 be?

Lol but those are some real nice looking covers you have!! Very nice product

Those have free shipping, its the maintanence cost that gets you on that model. It can run pretty high :D

I have a 2004 Grand Cherokee. I believe the front is a D3o and the rear a D44. What is total with shipping to 23061?

Man, I'm sorry for the way late response! We have been way busy and I don't get around the internet as much as I should but if you are still looking that would be $192.50 for a D30 & D44 delivered.

In the future there is a link to our website down below and the discount code is JEEPZ....

Back