Jeep Axle Swap kits!

Dan Fredrickson

This is the basic kit essential for an Axle swap, more items could be added but this is the bare minimum, You will receive 1 pair of our 3/8" thick A50 Steel U-Bolt plates with 3 pin mounting options, a pair of our Spring Perches with the same pin option to match, 4 - 10" x 5/8" U-Bolts with 1/4" thick hardened washers and real Ubolt Tallnuts, and a pair of Shock Brackets.

This will get your Axle under the rig. BTW, this is NOT a Chinese made product that just can't hang with the big kids, this IS the Big Kid.:shock:

Axle Swap Kits - RuffStuff Specialties

These go for $120 a kit!

Last edited:

Nice kit for a great price, gets pricey when you gather everything separately.

What axletube diameter are they available for?

Those are for the 3.25 tubes but we make 12 differennt perches and 9 Ubolts and 5 different ubolt Plate widths. I think we have 13-14 different axle swap kits in all.......

I have to come clean and mention my 8.8 swap kit I bought from you guys the shock tabs wouldn't work period no matter how I tried mounting them. And I had another person on another form tell me the same thing, is the a reason or they fab up for some particular kind of shocks were not running?

They are not meant to replicate the stock but to work in just about any application. The stock brackets put your shock eyes down in the dirt as a target. I simply don't agree with that. We have 12 different choices that could be swapped for the standard that come with the kit. I will get Garett to add them as an option.

I had to use my stock ones, had no choice at the time of install, kinda shitty, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I have a 4" lift and shocks. But o well it's in now.

Back