MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!

MoonWorks

I've already personally introduced myself here the other day. But, I wanted to a moment and officially introduce my company MoonWorks OffRoad to the Jeepz crew. At the current time, MoonWorks OffRoad is an online retailer only. The company was “official” last May but I didn’t start the website until Sept of last year. I didn’t speak of it much until I had a list of reputable vendors backing me, an organized sales structure, and everything else that’s required to run a business appropriately. Since all that has been done...I am now here in search of your business. Some of you have already placed orders through me or have atleast requested/received quotes from me.

About MoonWorks OffRoad...Customer service is my first priority! My main product focus is on suspension and drivetrain parts for Grand Cherokee's and any other Jeep model. Even though those are my focal points; I won't turn anyone away and have plenty of excellent vendors supplying me with most everything we need in our beloved hobby. Here’s a short list of some of the excellent manufactures I’m in partnership with…

Clayton OffRoad
TNT Customs
Ruff Stuff Specialties
Ballistic Fabrication
Rubicon Express
PSC
Tom Woods
Currie
OX
Yukon
OMF Performance
KORE
Riddler
Warn
Walker Evans
ARB
Detroit
Sniper Fabworks

...and many many others. More info about my vendors can be found here… www.moonworksoffroad.com/vendors.html

So please give me a chance to earn your business. I say earn as I truly believe that a good reputation and repeat business is truly earned. There are plenty of great companies out there offering many of the same products I offer...and at the same price. But I want to be the one you turn to for all your offroad needs. But you have to give me the opportunity to show you why MoonWorks is who you want to deal with.

Please check out my site at the link provided below. Feedback is always welcome via phone/e-mail. And check back often as the site is still under construction. Thanks in advance for your support.

www.moonworksoffroad.com

--Matt
MoonWorksOffRoad@yahoo.com
804-943-4501

BTW...I always have a featured "Product of the Month" that I post up on the first of the month. I've already posted it up on here but wanted to take a sec and give everyone here a little more info about MoonWorks as well.

Back