"Jeep" Folding Chairs-New At DMP Jeep Parts

David M. Peifer

We just picked up a new Jeep product. It's the Jeep folding chair with cooler. With Summer coming up and all sorts of outdoor activities, these chairs are nice. Today is the first time they appear on our site. Our supplier's rep. said they just got these in and we want to be the first to offer them. They are $44.95 each but if club members would like to get together an buy 10 or so, I would be able to get a better price for each chair and do better on shipping them to one location.
Folding Jeep Chair With Cooler - Jeep Accessories - OTEM - 810081

Email me if anyone is interested and I'll get pricing.

We just picked up a new Jeep product. It's the Jeep folding chair with cooler. With Summer coming up and all sorts of outdoor activities, these chairs are nice. Today is the first time they appear on our site. Our supplier's rep. said they just got these in and we want to be the first to offer them. They are $44.95 each but if club members would like to get together an buy 10 or so, I would be able to get a better price for each chair and do better on shipping them to one location.
Folding Jeep Chair With Cooler - Jeep Accessories - OTEM - 810081
image-missing.png

Email me if anyone is interested and I'll get pricing.
Visit Jeep Accessories And After Market Jeep Parts For Tough Jeeps - DMP Jeep Parts & Accessories

Back