Product of the Month: "AMSOIL Severe Gear Lubricant"

DIY4X4

Well, its that time of year again. Time to get busy on those preventative maintenance projects we've put off during the winter. One of the first things you might want to look at is your front and rear differentials. When was the last time you changed your gear lubricant? It's probably one of the most overlooked PM's. I know many fellow Jeepers that still haven't cracked the covers. They still have the factory RTV gaskets at well over 100,000 miles. Yikes! Jeep recommends changing the differential fluid every 12,000 miles for heavy or off-road use. If you live in an area like me, "Pacific Northwest", or just can't help yourself when it comes to mud bogs or water crossings. Maintenance on your differentials is a must. It's much easier to catch problems in the garage, than having to deal with them out on the trail.

This month we are featuring, AMSOIL Severe Gear Lubricant. Engineered for high-demand applications, including trailer towing, heavy hauling, 4X4 off-road driving, commercial use and racing. Protects gears and bearings from scoring and wear. Excellent cold-flow properties. Outperforms all conventional gear oils. Recommended for all types of vehicles.

image-missing.png

Use the Product Application Guide to find the lubricant weight and capacities specified for your vehicle. Having trouble finding what you need? Send me an Email or Private Message, and I will gladly track down the information you need.

See how AMSOIL Gear Lubricant stacks up to the other leading oils.

Ordering is easy. Go directly to the AMSOIL Online Store, and have products shipped directly to your door from one of our 14 distribution centers. You can also order by phone: 800-956-5695. When ordering by phone, please give the operator the referal number: 1722606. You can also Email or Private Message me your orders. I will get back to you with a quote ASAP. Thank you for your interest and continued support.

Hey wait, didn't you get the memo?, you can't sell anything until you get up to 10,000 post. Haha..:D

Back