Featured Product for May, “AMSOIL XL (Extended Life) Motor Oil

DIY4X4

AMSOIL XL (Extended Life) 7,500-mile Synthetic Motor Oils exceed the current performance requirements for gasoline engines and deliver exceptional performance by controlling wear and maximizing fuel economy.

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

AMSOIL XL Synthetic Motor Oils are convenient and cost effective. They last longer than conventional petroleum motor oils, saving time and money. Motorists traveling 15,000 miles per year need only change AMSOIL XL motor oils twice, compared to five times for conventional 3,000-mile change intervals. While the initial fill may be more expensive than conventional oil, mile for mile AMSOIL XL costs less. An example of the annual engine oil maintenance costs consisting of oil & oil filter on a Jeep TJ: AMSOIL $96.70, Others $141.15. Send me an Email or Private Message if you would like to see the cost breakdown. Also, you can save an additional 15-20%. Ask me how.

AMSOIL Extended Life Synthetic Motor Oils provide peace of mind. The oil drain interval recommendations for many of today’s vehicles extend well beyond the traditional 3,000-mile interval, some up to 12,000 miles with electronic oil monitoring systems. And unlike petroleum oils that have 3,000-mile maximum recommendations, AMSOIL XL Oils provide 7,500-mile/six-month drain intervals or longer where stated by vehicle manufacturers or indicated by oil life monitoring systems. When using AMSOIL XL Synthetic Motor Oils, protection and performance are not sacrificed with longer drain intervals.

AMSOIL Warranty - Lubricants

Improve Fuel Economy
AMSOIL XL Synthetic Motor Oils are fuel efficient oils formulated with friction modifiers to reduce energy loss from friction. They provide better fuel economy compared to conventional, non fuel-efficient motor oils.

Maintain Low Emissions
AMSOIL XL Synthetic Motor Oils are friendly toward modern emission control systems, helping improve catalytic converter service life for low exhaust emissions.
Protect Engines In All Temperatures
AMSOIL XL Synthetic Motor Oils are multi-viscosity formulations. They provide optimum engine protection in both hot and cold temperature conditions.

Keep Engines Clean
AMSOIL XL Synthetic Motor Oils are heavily fortified with detergent/dispersant additives and are significantly more resistant to sludge and carbon deposits than conventional oils. AMSOIL XL Synthetic Motor Oils promote clean operation for longer lasting, better running engines.

APPLICATIONS
AMSOIL Extended Life Synthetic Motor Oils are excellent for use in all types of gasoline-fueled vehicles. They are recommended for all domestic and foreign vehicles requiring any of the listed performance specifications:

XL 5W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil

API SM/CF, SL, SJ ...
ILSAC GF-4, 3 ...
ACEA A1/B1
JASO VTW
GM 6094M
Ford WSS-M2C930-A
Daimler Chrysler MS-6395N

XL 10W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil

API SM/CF, SL, SJ ...

ILSAC GF-4, 3 ...

ACEA A1/B1

JASO VTW

GM 6094M 

Ford WSS-M2C205-A

Daimler Chrysler MS-6395N

XL 10W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil

API SM/CF, SL, SJ ...
ACEA A1/B1
JASO VTW

API Engine Oil Guide

Ordering is easy. You can Email or Private Message me your orders. I will get back to you with a quote for your particular application ASAP. Also, you can go directly to the AMSOIL Online Store, and have products shipped directly to your door from one of our 14 distribution centers. If you would like more information about AMSOIL products, or to discuss options available for your vehicle, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your interest and continued support.

Last edited:
Back