Skinny Pedal Tube Doors

Skinny Pedal

I have got first set made and tested. Everything is looking good. Good enough to start taking orders. :D

thumbnail.jpg

These fit TJ and LJ.
1.5" .120 wall HREW with seams rolled to the inside.
Hinge is factory style shoulder bolt with thread for securing the door.
Latch is factory style claw. You just slam it shut.
Fully TIG welded.
Door comes bare steel. Powder Coat is an option just ask.

Videos of door and latch.
Opening price will be $275 shipped. If interested please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Does this use the door limiting straps?

2X on the mirror mount.

I don't have limit straps on mine but they are a simple add.

I am working on an add on mirror kit. It will be a small round mirror with a tube clamp so it is removable. The clamp will be a size bigger than the tube with a gasket so it wont mess up the finish when adding or removing.

I don't know all the state laws everywhere. Do you need one side mirror or two?

Re: Skinny Pedal Tube Doors - new mirror pictures

Here are some mirror shots.

Opening price will be $275 shipped. Powder Coat will be $30 and each mirror will run $30 with sale of tube doors only. Normal retail for each mirror is $45. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dig the mirror clamps. Might I suggest a wing nut, or stud with a "lever" for easy removal. But, you can't beat the clean looks of an allen head.

I dig the mirror clamps. Might I suggest a wing nut, or stud with a "lever" for easy removal. But, you can't beat the clean looks of an allen head.

I had some smaller thumb screws on there but the cleanest look was with the allen heads.

On your mirror question of state regulations. MOST states only require a driver side mirror and a rear view mirror(inside cab). If there is no rear view mirror or your view out the back is obstructed, then a passenger side view mirror is needed.

Back