Skinny Pedal Door Hangers

Skinny Pedal

So the duckies are getting into rows and things are getting close. For these to work I have to have a minimum of 10 on the first order. The opening price will be $40 each shipped. Buy 2 or more and they are $37 each shipped. Once I have ten committed orders I will list them on my site. Let me know if you would like a set.

Skinny Pedal Door Hangers
1" 065 square steel tube
Hinges are 5/8" 120 DOM
Gusseted bends to ensure zero droop
Secured by two 1/4" x 4" lag bolts, included
Powder Coated Black
Capable of hanging 1 set of full, half, or tube doors
Works with CJ, YJ, and TJ doors
Extends 6" from wall to ensure a flush fit

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Image shown was test setup. Bends will not be crush bends like in the picture. They will be made by a rotary draw bender.

Last edited:

Count me in. Just let me know how to pay.

Okay since I have met the minimum, in like 3 hours :D , here is the link to pre-purchase.
Door Hangers : Skinny Pedal Products!

I am doing the pre-purchase on this first batch to get things going. I will be starting to make these next week and should have them shipping the week of June 14th.
The news on whether or not these will fit a JK is still up in the air. I need one more measurement and I will know for sure.

Those are nice! Are you going to create any for the JK's?

I am waiting on one final measurement for the JKs. I need the door hinge pin diameter. The TJs are 3/8". If they are the same size then the hangers will work with both. One side up will fit TJ, LJ, YJ, and CJ rotate it 180 and it will fit JK.

If anyone has a JK that could take off a door and measure this I would greatly appreciate it.

Back