Rock Hard 4x4 Parts Available!

Allen's Offroad

Below are some pics. Retail for the cage is $995.95 but you must PM for "AOR" pricing shipped to your dock or door!

Click image for larger view!

Rock Hard 4x4 Parts has some of the best products on the market. I personally had the "Ultimate Sport Cage Kit" for the LJ and can attest to it's quality. Never had the opportunity to test the roll over protection but they have an excellent reputation. Failure is not an option when you get into a bad situation. Get the security and peace of mind your rig needs with Rock Hard 4x4 Parts! Below are some pics of their line up. Click to see larger image!

^^TJ Products ^^

PM me for a quote on any of Rock Hard 4x4 Parts products. Ready to ship.

Last edited:

Great deals still to be had on Rock Hard 4x4 Parts products. They have a wide range of applications. PM or Post for a product quote shipped to your door today!

Thank you. I am very grateful for your business.

Allen

These are courtesy of ZeeJay95 on another forum. I think it came out great. There is also a harness bar on this kit but not shown. Thank you for the install pics.

rollcage001-1.jpg

rollcage002-1.jpg

rollcage003-1.jpg

rollcage004-1.jpg

rollcage005-1.jpg

rollcage008-1.jpg

Thank you very much! Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Namaste,

Allen

Rock Hard 4x4 offers bolt in sport cages, bumpers, tire carriers, skids, rocker guards, and more. PM or post with what you want.

Namaste,

Allen

Back