Dynatrac Pro Rock 44 Front Axle Assembly!

Allen's Offroad

Still great deals to be had on the Pro Rock Dana 44 by Dynatrac!
(normal truck freight in lower 48 states + applicable taxes).

I am a Dynatrac dealer and are offering the Pro Rock 44 to you either as a direct replacement for your factory D44 or as an upgrade from the D30.

pr44comp2-1.jpg

Pro Rock 44 PDF here!

Standard specs:

* Complete custom Pro Rock 44 front axle housing with 12 month limited warranty
* Custom machined Dynatrac high ground clearance, high pinion (reverse-cut) heavy duty nodular iron housing
* Axle width 65.5” (stock JK) when outfitted w/stock wheel ends
* Standard housing geometry, pinion angle, and wheel alignment for customer’s suspension
* Uses new generation JK ring and pinion
* Dynatrac Pro Series nodular iron differential cover
* Dynatrac Jeep coil spring bracket set (Includes heavy duty brackets and installation, trac bar bracket & shock mounts included)
* Heavy Duty 3.0” X .313”(5/16th”) wall DOM housing tube assemblies
* Dynatrac Pro Series extra strength end forgings w/ball joints installed
* Detailed and painted Dynatrac’s signature gloss black

Optional Installed Add-On Differentials - Complete w/Master Install Kit:

* Tru Trac heavy duty limited-slip differential w/R&P choice and 1310 yoke
* Detroit SofLocker differential w/R&P choice and 1310 yoke
* ARB Air Locker differential w/R&P choice and 1310 yoke
* Electric selectable locking differential (JK Tru Lok) w/R&P choice and 1310 yoke

Custom axle shaft mfg choices are numerous. If you want the RCV shafts, I sell those as well but you should run either the Pro Steer upper and factory lower ball joints or both factory joints.

PM for quote: (include any options wanted, shipping location and whether residence or business).

Thank you very much! I am grateful for your business.

Allen

Last edited:

Looking to upgrade your front axle and don't want to put a bunch of money into a Dana 30? Shoot me PM or post here for a quote to your door on an easy replacement Dana 44 front with a HP and made in the USA.

Thank you! I am very grateful for your business.

Allen

bump for end of year shot at getting a great front end for snow runs or spring wheeling.

Do the Pro Rock 44's come in a smaller width? I'm looking at replacing the HP 30 in my TJ. A 65.5" WMS to WMS axle is too much. Could you let me know what you have for TJ HP 44's? If you have something, shoot me a quote for a HP44 with 4.88's, either open or with an OX, and Inner's (I plan on using the 30 outers/brakes ect.) and shipped to 56021. If you could shoot it to my email that'd be great JPWillyCustoms@gmail.com

Thanks,

Paul

Do the Pro Rock 44's come in a smaller width? I'm looking at replacing the HP 30 in my TJ. A 65.5" WMS to WMS axle is too much. Could you let me know what you have for TJ HP 44's? If you have something, shoot me a quote for a HP44 with 4.88's, either open or with an OX, and Inner's (I plan on using the 30 outers/brakes ect.) and shipped to 56021. If you could shoot it to my email that'd be great JPWillyCustoms@gmail.com

Thanks,

Paul

Email sent. Thank you for your business. I am very grateful.

Allen

Thanks again Allen. Great guy to work with and I'd highly recomend!!!!

Could they be bolt in ready for a YJ with a 4" lift?

I am sorry but they are not currently available for the YJ leaf spring configuration. I can get you a Currie Enterprise unit though. PM me the specs you are looking for and your zip code. I will put something together and get back to you.

Thank you for the kind words of praise Paul. It was my pleasure sir!

Namaste,

Allen

Last edited:

Great upgrade for your TJ, XJ, or JK D30 guys and gals. PM or post here with questions or to order.

Thank you very much! I am extremely grateful for your business.

Namaste,

Allen

Hello, could i get a quote for an 06 tj, no innards?

Cody,
just the housing, carrier caps, Nodular iron cover for your TJ with factory joints, and brackets installed is $1895.00 plus any applicable taxes and shipping. What is your zip code?

Also, I must tell you that the PR44 does not use TJ anything inside. You will need custom length inner shafts (or RCV shafts), a JK carrier 3.73< for 4.10 and numerically higher ratios, and they use a thick R&P. The PR44 center section is based off the JK D44 front. So it comes in both factory offset for the JK E-Locker or machined for after market Detroit Soft Locker, TruTrac, or ARB.

Namaste,

Allen

Back