Sierra Gear and Axle...

Allen's Offroad

Re-gearing package deal...

header2_sm-1.jpg

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

We are offering a complete front and rear R&P set plus master install kits to you. These gears are Sierra Gear and are 8620 heat treated alloy with a 2yr manufacture warranty and the master install kits have "Timken" bearings and "Master Seal" seals. These gear sets are not made in China, like some of the lesser expensive sets out there are. We have lockers as well, if you want to upgrade at the same time. Don't pay more for a highly advertised brand name.

Gears/install kits shipped in the lower 48 US via UPS ground (CA sales tax not included)!

JK Rubicon or Non-Rubicon JK (D30 or D44 front). Your choice of 4.10, 4.88, 5.13, $575.00 for Rubicon 5.38s add $25.00.

For the CJ, YJ, TJ, LJ, (4.88~5.13: up to 4.88 for D30F) $530.00. For the TJ/LJ Rubicon models add $59.00.

XJ crowd, your pricing is:

M35/D30 REV PKG $464.00

D44/D30 REV PKG $476.00

C8.25/D30 REV PKG $530.00

F8.8/D30 REV PKG $488.00

Thank you very much! I am grateful for your business.

Allen

Edit for new pricing. Get 'em while they last.

Last edited:

Get your power and mileage back after that tire upgrade. With new R&Ps you can get back all the power you lost trying to get the ground clearance you wanted. Swapping out the gears after a tire size change is the most bang for the buck to get back the power and MPG.

PM or post for a quote to your door with "Free Shipping!"

Allen

Planning on bigger tires for this holiday season? Then you need to re-gear to get back the power and crawl ratio. Don't be left behind on the way to the trail or when getting into traffic. Re-gearing is the most economical way to get back that power.

PM for your re-gear set today!

Thank you very much! I am grateful for all the orders.

Allen

These are selling well on other forums. Get your re-gear package today! PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business.

Namaste,

Allen

New images added. Now is the time to get the new gears installed before spring and summer wheelin'. Post or PM today.

Namaste,

Allen

Back