Ruffstuff's Moving Sale, 15% off!

Dan Fredrickson

This was not planned but events unfolded and we had the opportunity to move nextdoor for a larger and much better organized space. This will remain here as our R&D shop after we move to Flagstaff next year. It is only 500sqft larger but the previous tennant had been there 18 years and done a ton of improvements.

We are doing a little more and freshening up the space but it costs' money to move and it just wasn't in the budget sooo....How about 15% off everything to help me cover the cost! To get the sale prices use the code MOVING all in caps! The sale will run til Sunday the 12th. We are pretty much in stock except for a few things but we may sell down quickly so move fast or give us a call if its an emergency...

normal_Shop20Move20003-1.jpg
normal_Shop20Move20001-1.jpg

Adding a little color and boxing in the packing and shipping area. I think the front office has a few too many outlets for code ;) I will also finally get a private office so I can spend a bit less time on the phone and a bit more on the long term.

normal_Shop20Move20004-1.jpg
normal_Shop20Move20013-1.jpg

With all the extra space upstairs (2500+ sq/ft) we can have a clean floor except for the things we are working on day to day and get projects done sooner. Overall we should be much more efficient and able to keep costs low.

normal_Shop20Move20002-1.jpg

Very sweet Dan. Sounds like an upgrade for sure. Good luck in the new facility. I hope the Flagstaff move goes as easily as your last two did. Well, ya know!

Allen

Back