1999 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Timing Chain Set for Models with L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)

1ATony

image-missing.png

CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR CURRENT PRICING
1999 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Timing Chain Set for Models with L6 4.0L (8th Vin Digit S)

This complete timing chain and gear set is just what you need to keep your Jeep 4.0L engine in good running order.

Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is commited to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!

The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality suppliers available!

This high quality, timing chain set, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:

(1) - Timing Chain - 64 Link
(1) - Camshaft Sprocket - 48 Teeth
(1) - Crankshaft Sprocket - 24 Teeth
(1) - Guide Rail
Fits the following Jeep engines as listed:
L6 4.0L SOHC (8th Vin Digit S)
Please note: This timing chain set is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.

Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).

Tony,
I know this aint about whats posted but was wondering if you have any 3 , 4 , or 5 point harnesses looking for a set for my 3b .
thanks
john

Tony,
I know this aint about whats posted but was wondering if you have any 3 , 4 , or 5 point harnesses looking for a set for my 3b .
thanks
john

That's no problem bud, what we carry over here are allot of OE type replacement parts. We don't carry any performance parts.So I don't have any to offer you.

Tony

Back