Rampage Products - including New Frameless Tops!

Allen's Offroad

image-missing.png

AOR is offering free shipping on any purchase of Rampage products totaling $50.00 or more in the lower 48 United States.

New LJ Frameless Tops have been released! See post #4 for info.

All Rampage products at everyday affordable prices. Some products require special ordering and make take longer to ship. Check out their PDF catalog here!

Post, PM, or email your part number and zip code for pricing. Prices do not include any applicable sales taxes (mostly CA) or shipping. If you need installation instructions for one of their products, check out their list of available PDFs online here!

Thank you very much! I am grateful for your business.

Allen

Last edited:

Check out free shipping offer in first post. Thank you for a great year! I am very grateful.

Allen

Time to get the windy, leaky, old soft top replaced. Get in on a great product and "Free Shipping!" PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business.

Namaste,

Allen

The LJ Unlimited Frameless top is finally here. Part number 109635. Top comes in Black Diamond Sailcloth, uses the aftermarket header channel (901004), factory door surrounds and a factory or aftermarket tailgate channel. Windows are 35% tint, has the built in window storage pouch and the mesh pockets above the visors.

They are so popular that they are currently out of stock. The first order was completely sold before they were received. There are more coming in next month, but we are stacking up back orders fast. Retail price is $525.75 but you know you won't pay that from AOR. We are selling these for $473.01 shipped for a limited time. I highly recommend that if you are interested in them, you get an order in soon to lock yours in.

Thank you very much for your business. I am truly grateful!

Namaste,

Allen

Back