Zone Offroad Products - Look here for your Zone Offroad needs!

Allen's Offroad

"Authorized Dealer" for Zone Offroad Products. I have sold and shipped many kits to satisfied customers. Zone Offroad Products can provide you a lower cost/high quality solution to your rig's needs.

Coming Soon! New XJ and YJ full leaf spring kits.
ETA on shipping is not available. A spring order has been placed. They reportedly will be available in the 6" (5" spring and shackle) and 3" kits for the XJ and a couple of YJ sizes (no word yet on size).

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Zone Benefits

* Experience - Zone has been involved in designing and selling lifted suspension systems for over 20 years
* Excellent customer service - Even e-mails are answered very quickly.
* Competitive pricing - Zone Offroad kits have been designed to fit your budget without sacrificing quality or performance.
* Fast Shipping Next to no instances of "out-of-stock" or "back ordered" product.
* Quality Products Zone products are manufactured in the USA with premium materials and skilled workmanship.
* Designed for Easy Installation - Full 3D modeling is used to ensure an easy installation and long term performance.
* Detailed, Easy to Follow Instructions Every kit includes installer friendly instructions with lots of photos, diagrams, and helpful hints. See for yourself. Look up the kit for your truck and download the instructions.

This company and, all the people that work for it, are TOP Notch! Let me know what your looking for! I am very excited and very pleased to offer you this new product for your offroad needs. Please contact or post with what you want.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business.

Allen

Offering a package deal with free shipping!
Shipped via ground in the lower 48 US

Buy a complete lift tire and wheel package and save! Package Includes: The complete Zone Suspension Lift and Steering Stabilizer (4) M/T ATZ Radial 33x12.50x15 tires (4) US Wheel 15x8 Black Crawler wheels (does not include caps or lug nuts). Tires are mounted and balance.

* This package includes the 3" TJ Suspension System, plus:
* MIC5353 33x12.50R15LT - 6-Ply Baja ATZ 4-Rib
* USW0425812 15x8 Black Crawlers
* ZON3400 Jeep TJ/XJ/ZJ Steering Stabilizer

j1300-1.jpg
MIC_BajaMTZradial-1.jpg
USW_blackcrawler-1.jpg
3400-1.jpg

For $1798.35 shipped in the lower 48 US via ground.

If you want Nitro shocks and matching black stabilizer add $25.63. For other upgrades, let me know what you want and I will send you a price. PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Order now and get out there and wheelin'!. If you want a different wheel, let me know and I will quote you the difference.

Offering a JK 3" package deal with free shipping!

Buy a complete lift and tire/wheel package and save! Package Includes: - The complete Zone Suspension Lift and Steering Stabilizer - (4) M/T MTZ Radial 35x12.50x17 tires - (4) US Wheel 17x8 Black Crawler wheels (does not include caps or lug nuts). Tires are mounted and balanced.

* This package includes the 3" JK Suspension System, plus:
* MIC5275 LT315/70R17-8Ply (35x12.50R17LT) MTZ
* USW0428850 17x8 - 5-5 - bs 4.5 - Black Crawler
* ZON3410 Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer

j13101-1.jpg
MIC_BajaMTZradial-1.jpg
USW_blackcrawler-1.jpg
3400-1.jpg

For $2411.16 shipped in the lower 48 US via ground.

Mickey Thompson ATZ also available for this package for $2522.53!

MIC_signature_series-1.jpg
Signature Series wheels add $260.00
MIC_ClassicII-1.jpg
Classic II wheels add $260.00

If you want Nitro shocks and matching black stabilizer add $27.63. For other upgrades, let me know what you want and I will send you a price. PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Namaste,

Allen

Last edited:

I have sold over 25 of these kits since the new year on other forums. The parent company also owns, designs, and manufactures BDS Suspension products. This is a fantastically affordable solution for your lift needs.

PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Namaste,

Allen

Package deal for the TJ/LJ crowd

Offering a 3" TJ and JK package deal with free shipping!

Buy a complete lift tire and wheel package and save! Package Includes: The complete Zone Suspension Lift and Steering Stabilizer (4) M/T ATZ Radial 33x12.50x15 tires (4) US Wheel 15x8 Black Crawler wheels (does not include caps or lug nuts). Tires are mounted and balance.

* This package includes the 3" TJ Suspension System, plus:
* MIC5353 33x12.50R15LT - 6-Ply Baja ATZ 4-Rib
* USW0425812 15x8 Black Crawlers
* ZON3400 Jeep TJ/XJ/ZJ Steering Stabilizer

j1300-1.jpg
MIC_BajaMTZradial-1.jpg
USW_blackcrawler-1.jpg
3400-1.jpg

For $1596.74 shipped in the lower 48 US via ground.

If you want Nitro shocks and matching black stabilizer add $25.63. For other upgrades, let me know what you want and I will send you a price. PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

There is currently a 3 week lead time due to wheel availability. Order now and get in line before the back orders pile up. If you want a different wheel, let me know and I will quote you the difference.

JK 3" package deal with free shipping!

Buy a complete lift and tire/wheel package and save! Package Includes: - The complete Zone Suspension Lift and Steering Stabilizer - (4) M/T MTZ Radial 35x12.50x17 tires - (4) US Wheel 17x8 Black Crawler wheels (does not include caps or lug nuts). Tires are mounted and balanced.

* This package includes the 3" JK Suspension System, plus:
* MIC5275 LT315/70R17-8Ply (35x12.50R17LT) MTZ
* USW0428850 17x8 - 5-5 - bs 4.5 - Black Crawler
* ZON3410 Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer

j13101-1.jpg
MIC_BajaMTZradial-1.jpg
USW_blackcrawler-1.jpg
3400-1.jpg

For $2213.05 shipped in the lower 48 US via ground.

Mickey Thompson ATZ also available for this package for $2322.53!

MIC_signature_series-1.jpg
Signature Series wheels add $260.00
MIC_ClassicII-1.jpg
Classic II wheels add $260.00

Namaste,

Allen

Last edited:

Hi, I have a 97 Jeep XJ and I'm looking to do a 2" lift. I need bigger shocks all around, and 2" lift leaf springs? What can you do for me? Thanks in advance

Back