Affordable, horse power, torque, mpg

quicksand97

GSP Power Spacers Inc. EXTREME Throttle Body Spacers that out perform the competition. THE ONE that really makes a difference you can FEEL. Enhanced Horse Power, Torque, MPG. Yes we all know we need more air intake to make more horse power and torque. Some of us even swapped to bigger bore throttle bodys. But you need to utilize all that air coming in by adding pressure and velocity to it. Right where it counts, just under that throttle plate. With our patent design you will feel performance gains through the whole RPM range from crawling to wide open throttle. Thats due to our VELOCITY AIR BLADES that extend towards the center of bore, with no air flow restictions. Smooth bore for smooth air transitions and smooth throttle response. We carry Power Spacers for 2.5L and 4.0L TJs. Also for 3.8L JKs. Prices range from $92.50 for TJs and $135 for JKs, plus S&H. O yes we do offer discounts for forum members. You can contact us directly at www.gsppowerspacers@aol.com or visit our site at www.gsppowerspacers.com. SO SLAP ONE ON AND ENJOY THE RIDE!
multispacers-1.jpg

Last edited:

I've been told by people who've bought spacers that they don't work?:???:

There are 2 sets of people out there some swear by them that they do work, and others say they dont. Of course that is old screw designs. With spacers working our not its been a delima ever since they first came out. We say try ours. Anyway we stand behind our product. To be honest we have sold thousands with 100% feedback. Ours is the only one with air blades that extend towards the center of bore. Take care, Happy 4 Wheeling

Is there a guarantee? Like for example, if I see no increase in MPG feel no horsepower or torque gain or don't see the numbers pop up on the dyno...which I do have access to is there chance of refund?

If you are unhappy with our product just return it undamaged (of course) for a refund. Any damages will be a prorated refund, after inspection. Please note we do not refund shipping cost. Just being up front. Now that being said you will feel a difference in performance. Now with performance gains, it feels so good that you might have a hard time keeping your foot off the pedal as we do and then we so no increase in MPG. It all depends on driving habits, tire size, gear ratio, weight etc. For example as far as numbers go there are products out there that claim 12 HP gain and you only feel 4 or nothing. I rather have a 5HP gain that feels like 10. So it all depends on your current mods and driving habits. Drop us a email if you like to purchase. Thanks for your interest. Happy Wheeling.

Hey just read up top a little more on pricing and realized you didn't mention the jeep yj at all, do you guys make on for a fuel injected 4.0L 1994 YJ?

Best way to get discount is to email me directly at www.gsppowerspacers@aol.com so I can send you a request via email. O yeah where you located in canada or was that someone else?

Last edited:
O yes thanks right, for canada its $37 for shipping, and if you like we can give you a $10 discount off the price of unit, for the 4.0L. Drop us a email if you would like a money request. So for the 4.0L that would be $82.50 plus shipping $37. Your total would be $119.50. If you like here is are emal www.gsppowerspacers@aol.com Just sent us a email of your engine size and exact address that way I can sent you a money request back through your email if you like. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ok I'll will keep this thread on my subscriptions, and once I buy my lift kit I will pick one of these up I'll be getting my lift in roughly 2 weeks or less. Then I'll give this a try, is there any warranty on the product because I read in a review on offroad-review.com that it works great sounds great and all but after having it installed for a bit the spacer began showing signs of wear were the fins are cut through and attached to the plastic spacer. It appeared to be silicones but over time the heat and the sealant has gone away and therefore causing outside air to come in unfiltered. Possibly could cause sensor related problems I would think as well none the less the spacer has been removed for now. - direct from article, another thing that would worry me is the pieces on the spacer breaking and entering my engine. So is there any warranty on these? Is so what's the policy and what do you have to say about the article and try not to be to biased please, don't mean to sound like a jerk.

Sounds good whenever you ready. Yes as far as the silicone that was back in the day. We have now been using high heat silicone for quite some time. Offroad-review never did a following up grade to the old upgrade review. As far as the fins go, there is no way no how they can fall into engine, they are inserted from the outside inward, then screwed on outside and twisted. The silicone we use holds temps up to 400 degrees. At 400 degrees your whole engine would be toast. Let us know when you are ready. Thanks.

Back