New Zone Offroad 3" XJ full leaf spring kits are in stock

Allen's Offroad

New XJ full leaf spring kits Are in stock now!

Same as the 3" kits now offered but with full rear spring packs. These are not RC leafs. They were made to Zone Offroad specs.

J21 - 3" Jeep XJ Rear Leaf Springs - Chrysler 8.25 Rear Axle 3" Coil Kit w/ Hydro Shocks
J21N - 3" Jeep XJ Rear Leaf Springs - Chrysler 8.25 Rear Axle 3" Coil Kit w/ Nitro Shocks
J22 - 3" Jeep XJ Rear Leaf Springs - Dana 35 Rear Axle 3" Coil Kit w/ Hydro Shocks
J22N - 3" Jeep XJ Rear Leaf Springs - Dana 35 Rear Axle 3" Coil Kit w/ Nitro Shocks

Features

* Front coil springs designed to give a full 3" of lift while maintaining an O.E. style ride
* No bump stops are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel.
* Replacement Rear Leaf Springs that will ride great and replace the tired factory XJ springs.
* New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers
* New front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your XJ

Notes

* The XJ was produced with different possible rear axles. You will have to identify your rear axle before being able to complete an order. The easiest way to tell the difference is to measure the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. The Chrysler rear end uses a 3" I.D. u-bolt and the Dana 35 rear axle requires a 2-3/4" I.D. u-bolt.

PM for pricing to your door. Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen

Back