Radflo Susension Technology Products...

Allen's Offroad

New Radflo dealer. Wanted to offer you guys their product line with an introductory free shipping offer (lower 48 US). CA tax is 7.25%.

logo-1.jpg

Non-Coil Shocks Abosorbers Coil-Over Shock Absorbers OE Replacement Shock Absorbers
Bypass Shock Absorbers Air Shocks Hydraulic Bump Stops
Coil Springs Hydra-Jac

Accessories

They make a full line of OE replacements shocks as well as shocks for other lift kits (BDS, Fabtech, SuperLift, Etc.). They also make a full line of race shock, air shocks, bump stops, and their Hydra Jac. On the OE replacement side we make both 2.0" and 2.5" shocks to fit every budget. All of their products are made entirely in house and our turnaround time is usually 24 - 48 hours. Because they do make every part they can customize shocks for any application.

So what do you need?

Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen

What do you offer for cherokee sports

The TJ OE replacements will fit the XJ. There may be a slight difference (shorter not much though) in shock legnth. What size lift, if any, are you running? They build all the shocks to order so there is a 24~48 hour turn time.

Namaste,

Allen

Last edited:
I'm running a 3.5 inch lift but if my tax returns allow me I'm upgrading to 4.5 inches of lift. Its up in the air right now though

I'm running a 3.5 inch lift but if my tax returns allow me I'm upgrading to 4.5 inches of lift. Its up in the air right now though

Not a problem at all. Let me know where you land after the funds hit and you decide.

Namaste,

Allen

Back