True custom Jeep Parts

Ghost Rider

Hello guys,
I have been making some true, one off custom parts for my YJ and some others here in the forum. The parts that I have made are machined by me on my shop using aircraft grade Aluminum Billet.
if anyone interested, please PM me and I can drop you some pics. I already have some pictures posted here, just search my login name and you should see them.
Thanks for checking them out and to all of you here that have ordered parts from me, Thank You for your business!

Actually, here are some of them.

Attachments

• Confederate flag.JPG
    Confederate flag.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,380
  • Jeep.JPG
    Jeep.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 760
  • optima  with spider.jpg
    optima with spider.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,090
  • spider web.JPG
    spider web.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 768
  • Texas-wasted-1.JPG
    Texas-wasted-1.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 236
  • texas-wasted-2-b.JPG
    texas-wasted-2-b.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 287
  • jeep original and new-2.JPG
    jeep original and new-2.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 659
  • jeep- installed-1.JPG
    jeep- installed-1.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 229
A Texas windshield bracket?!?! I need!

Heck yeah! Sold few sets like that already. The Lone Star State got my first orders here....... That is what happens when you are proud of your state.....
PM me if interested. remember, all my parts are manufactured with pride in Florida, USA. Not Chinese trinkets from a cheap catalog.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody as one of his customers I can tell you the finished work he does is better then anything you can get out of a 4wd mag or web site he truly puts his heart and soul in every piece making everything he does that more special to the buyer and to him knowing someone out there has his machined art on there vehicle....Thanks again hoss your one of a kind

Back