Our 1st Annual "Make your own Black Friday special!" with Free Shipping included!

3JeepsOffroad

Our 1st Annual "Make your own Black Friday special!" with Free Shipping included!

Through Monday, 11/26, we are starting our First Annual "Make your own Black Friday special!"

Rather than paste a bunch of specials, give you coupon codes, go through and redo everything, we're going to shake things up a bit.

You tell us what part you want from the manufacturers listed below and we'll give you a custom sales price on them. We'll create custom packages just with what you want and need. That way, what YOU want is on sale!

Warn, MileMarker, Superwinch, Smittybilt, Rubicon Express, JKS, Currie, Warrior Products, Tough Country, Trailmaster, AFE, Viking Offroad, Yakima Racks, Banks, Bushwacker, Bubba Rope, Daystar, Detroit Lock9ers, Bilstein, Flowmaster, Weber, Rugged Ridge, PIAA, KC HiLites, Mossy Oak Graphics, OR-Fab, Pro-Comp, Staun, Hella, Rock Krawler, Superior Gears, Superlift, Viair, Rancho, ARB, Grant, Vertical Driven Products, and XD Wheels.*

You can PM me your list, put it in the thread here, email it to sales@3jeeps.com or even call me up, toll free @ 855-936-3376.

* for parts that we can get our hands on, which is a lot. Given sales today, some things could be back ordered, but we will let you know before you order if it is or not. Most (if not all) back orders should be shipped before Christmas!

Re: Our 1st Annual "Make your own Black Friday special!" with Free Shipping included!

Made my own windshield brackets and JOOP covers for my 1994 YJ

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
Re: Our 1st Annual "Make your own Black Friday special!" with Free Shipping included!

Also made my own aluminum billet battery box.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 309
Back