Solid Steel 2 Door & 4 Door Jeep Grab Handles Update!

Ken@WD

Official Vendor
Good Day Fellow Jeep Owners!

Welcome Distributing is now shipping our Solid Steel Grab Handles all throughout the United States, Canada and Australia! And thanks to all our loyal customers we have really grown this year, and we are now shipping out of a 48,000 S.F. building with our new packaging. This has been so exciting to hear back from so many customers on how much they love the Steel Handles, and other products we are building. In fact we have yet to have less then a 5 star rating on our website Welcome Distributing , that in itself is very humbling...

I thought I would add some of our latest images regarding our Steel Handles, 3rd Brake Light Brackets, Stainless Key Chains and our new optional Dual Layer Rubber Grips. To view more photos please feel free to visit our website. We would sure appreciate you Liking Us on Facebook as this is where we will be talking about any new and upcoming products. http://www.facebook.com/welcome.distributing. Thank you in advance for doing this!!

IMG_3892.jpgIMG_3884.jpgIMG_3908.jpg4 dr grab bars-2.jpg4 dr grab bars.jpgIMG_4054.jpgIMG_4055.jpgIMG_4056.jpgIMG_4162.jpgIMG_4165.jpgIMG_4180.jpgRed 4-Door JK.jpgGrips 1.jpgIMG_2870.jpg8S9A9182b.jpg

If I can help answer any questions, please feel free to contact me at Ken@WelcomeDistributing.com or Office 425-316-8830 or Mobil 425-343-6178.
May each of you and your families be blessed in every way!

Happy Trails & Enjoy Those Jeeps!!!

Ken Welke / CEO
Welcome Distributing, LLC.

Attachments

• RJP_4609.jpg
    RJP_4609.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 277

Are they JK only, or can they be made to work with a TJ?

I like the idea of a GoPro mount / Handle all in one.

Hi Terry,

The GoPro camera was mounted by a friend of mine who installed our GraBars in his 4-door JKU, and he sent me the photo and said it was a fantastic place to mount the camera. I guess it sits up high enough while off road to capture everywhere your driving, and from what I hear because its mounted in such a solid place, the video turned out so much better. Welcome Distributing is starting to design GraBars for other Jeep models, we are just trying to meet people who will let us use their Jeep for a couple hours to get all the measurements, so we can design them up. We just started on the YJ and hope to do other models soon.

Thank you again Terry, you take care...

Ken

Sure is great having you write a post to me as it has been a while and hope you and your family are doing well.

Back