Closeout on Rear Axle Trusses from Superior for TJ/YJ model 35 and D44.

Allen's Offroad

Yup closing these out for $365.00 shipped in the lower 48 US (CA residents add $27.38 sales tax). While supplies last. Approximately (20) of each. So hurry and get yours today. Now accepting PayPal as well.

EV35TRTJ2-1.jpg

Jeep TJ, Dana Model 35/44 Rear
Jeep YJ Model 35 Rear
Super Truss Kit(s)

Differential: Dana 44 and Model 35 Rear
Manufacturer: Superior Axle & Gear

Superior Axle and Gear's Super 35 or 44 rear axle trusses are an easy way to keep your Dana 35 or Dana 44 from breaking, without breaking the bank! They feature mild steel construction that provides the added strength and stability you need for extreme off-road maneuvering, without any of the flexing and twisting you'll get with a stock axle housing. Their 3-piece design includes shock relocators with track bar adjustment and an integrated differential cover with fill and drain ports. Installation hardware is included and they bolt on without welding.

Installation Instructions Here!

Features

Provides 52% more horizontal strength
Compatible with most popular suspension systems
Three piece design for easier differential service
Relocates shocks to clear spring buckets on lifted TJ
Reinforces factory trac-bar mount on TJ
Grade 8 hardware

When you order, PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt). I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Have a blessed and prosperous day,

Allen

Another one sold and shipping. To get the pricing above, if in California, you must PM, email, or call. My website cart does not break out shipping to calculate tax. Working on the upgrades. :)

All the D35s are gone. Only the EV44TR-TJ products are left. While supplies last. So hurry and get yours today.

Update 03/30/2018: Current inventory that needs to go:

14 x EV44tr-TJ - PM or click here to order.

Back