Revolution Gears and Axles now at Allen's Offroad

Allen's Offroad

Check 'em out boys and girls! High quality gears and axles for a lower price. Not just Jeep specific either. Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyotoa, Suzuki!

Dana203020JK20Ring20and20Pinion228x228-1.jpg

When you need a quality gear set - look no further than Revolution Gear & Axle. Revolution offers a full line of Premium, Top Quality Ring and Pinion gear sets in all the popular ratios to accommodate most light trucks, Jeeps and rear-wheel drive passenger cars. Revolution ring and pinion sets are constructed to last longer, run quieter and setup easier than other aftermarket gears. We do this by concentrating on every detail in the manufacturing processes of our gears. From design, to final inspection Revolution’s attention to detail and precision guarantees that you’re getting the highest quality gear set available.

Gears here!

Revolution_Front_Axle_Kit228x228-1.jpg
Revolution_Rear_Axle_Kit228x228-1.jpg

U.S.A. MADE FRONT 4340 FRONT AXLES

Revolution Gear & Axle has signed a deal with the factory that produced the reputable 100% American Made front axles for the Superior Axle Brand. Revolution has released their US Made- 4340 Chrom-moly front axles.

Revolution’s Chrom-moly front axles will be the toughest in the industry, withstanding the day to day abuse better than any of it’s competitors on the market today. In addition…Revolution has made some changes to some popular Jeep applications that will make Revolution Axles, hands down stronger than any other direct replacement HD front axles available.

Revolution will set the industry standard for quality, strength, customer service and satisfaction.

Axles here!

Buy online or PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt). I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Have a blessed and prosperous day,

Allen

Back