GenRight Off Road: New Rash Guards!

GenRight Off Road

RCG8204onTmotoFV_xl_zpsu2rzwijm-1.jpg

We have created some new Rash Guards for our aluminum sliders, front bumpers and rear bumpers.

These were created for those guys who are dragging their armor frequently and just want some added protection.

I run the aluminum armor from GenRight and wheel it pretty hard. I've never had an issue with the aluminum, but I do know it gets a little "rough" after being dragged across the rocks. These steel rash guards would help with that.

Front Bumper: GenRight offers the best prices and customer service for Rash Guard for the JK Aluminum Front Bumper to be purchased online 24/7.
FBB8224_BV_xl_zps79ewppab-1.jpg

Rear Bumper comes as 2 parts. The middle section and the side sections.
Middle: GenRight offers the best prices and customer service for Rash Guard for Aluminum JK Rear Bumper, MIDDLE to be purchased online 24/7.
Sides: GenRight offers the best prices and customer service for Rash Guard for Aluminum JK Rear Bumper, SIDES to be purchased online 24/7.
RBB8224_RV_xl201_zpsmbomdkep-1.jpg

And for the sliders.
JKU: GenRight offers the best prices and customer service for Rash Guard for the JK 4 door Rockers to be purchased online 24/7.
JK: GenRight offers the best prices and customer service for Rash Guard for the JK 2 door Rockers to be purchased online 24/7.
RCG8204_xl_zpsfh8vvqik-1.jpg

Questions? Let us know!!

And don't forget to use code "GRCHRISH" to save 10% on GenRight prodiucts (non Sale or Closeout) ordered from our website!!

Back