AMP Research at Allen's Offroad

Allen's Offroad

Click on your model to purchase online and receive an additional discount with coupon code "AMPAOR" at checkout.

Just so you guys know, AMP Research has announced a price increase as of March 1st of approx 8%. this means JK sets are going up by $95.00 retail and the plug-n-play models for other vehicles are going up $105.00 retail. Take advantage before the increase.

EDIT 02/18/2016: Okay! They jumped the gun and pulled the trigger on the price increase already. SOOOO, you guys will still get the better deal until mid-night on the 29th as my deal for you. Don't wait if you are on the fence.

Allen

2 Door 75121-01A

4 Door 75122-01A

FEATURES:

Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep™ have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.

AUTOMATIC POWER-DEPLOYING RUNNING BOARDS
LOW-PROFILE INTEGRATED LED LIGHT SYSTEM – STANDARD
HIGH-STRENGTH, DIE-CAST ALUMINUM-ALLOY COMPONENTS WITH AN ANODIZED AND PTFE COATED, MILITARY-SPEC FINISH TO RESIST CORROSION
PRECISION STAINLESS-STEEL PIVOT PINS FOR ROCK-SOLID STABILITY
MAINTENANCE-FREE, SELF LUBRICATING BUSHINGS FOR ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE
EXTRUDED ALUMINUM STEPS WITH FULL-LENGTH INTERNAL RIBS FOR ROCK-SOLID STIFFNESS, RIGIDITY AND SUPPORT WITH A HIGH-TEXTURE POWDER-COAT FINISH FOR MAXIMUM GRIP AND DURABILITY
600 LB LOAD CAPACITY (EACH SIDE)
WEATHERPROOF, OEM-QUALITY ELECTRIC MOTORS, DRIVE SYSTEM AND WIRING HARNESS
PRESSURE-SENSITIVE, PINCH-PROOF SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
5-YEAR/60,000 MILE WARRANTY
DESIGNED AND BUILT IN AMERICA

The kit includes everything needed for installation, including vehicle specific mounting hardware, detailed instructions, wiring harnesses and an electronic control unit.

Or you can PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt). I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Have a blessed and prosperous day,

Allen

Last edited:

EDIT 02/18/2016: Okay! They jumped the gun and pulled the trigger on the price increase already. SOOOO, you guys will still get the better deal until mid-night on the 29th as my deal for you. Don't wait if you are on the fence.

Allen

Last day on this. Time is slipping away from you to get in on this deal.

Allen

PRICES ARE GOING UP 8% Tomorrow 2/11/2017. Order by 5 PM PST to get these prices.

If you are on the fence. Now it the time to save.

Allen

Back