New from Huntsville, AL

czaplicki

I posted this in new introductions as well...

I just picked up a 1994 Jeep Cherokee. Just wanted to say Hi. If anyone is around Huntsville and knows of any good wheeling trails let me know.

Also I am a Mechanical Design Engineer so if anyone needs help building or designing parts let me know. I do some of my own fabrication such as roof racks.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi.

Nick

Hello Nick,welcome to jeepz! Im from bama also,Troy actually.Ive used this forum for almost a year now,and belive me theres alot of info here and it can be very usefull....happy jeepin:shades:

czaplicki said:
I posted this in new introductions as well...

I just picked up a 1994 Jeep Cherokee. Just wanted to say Hi. If anyone is around Huntsville and knows of any good wheeling trails let me know.

Also I am a Mechanical Design Engineer so if anyone needs help building or designing parts let me know. I do some of my own fabrication such as roof racks.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi.

Nick

I'm from the other end of the state, Mobile area. Only had my jeep a year or so. Trying to get it road worthy so I might need that help one day. Also new to jeeps.

Nick,

I live in Sheffield which is only about an hour from you. There is one place local here that is supposed to have some pretty good trails for riding. I'm not sure of the name and exact location but I will find out tomorrow and let you know. I think it is on Colbert Heights Mountain which is in Tuscumbia.

Jody
1986 CJ7

3032514546-1.gif
And enjoy the forum!

Mobile jeeper here too. Just got rid of the cj and upgraded I guess to the yj

Attachments

• image-1568903983.jpg
    image-1568903983.jpg
    596 KB · Views: 257
  • image-336668552.jpg
    image-336668552.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 241