Any Jeepers located in the Dothan, AL area

Welcome to Jeepz.com ! I'm from New York but I want to say welcome and we can ALWAYS use another tech here , especially one with ions of experience ! You will no doubt be a valuable asset and many will command your knowledge . Hope it dosen't turn out to be a second job or advice is 1$ . Lol . I try to learn from others and myself from the school of hard knocks , under my jeep .
its great to have someone with training . Thanks for joining and welcome aboard ! Greg

Welcome to Jeepz.com ! I'm from New York but I want to say welcome and we can ALWAYS use another tech here , especially one with ions of experience ! You will no doubt be a valuable asset and many will command your knowledge . Hope it dosen't turn out to be a second job or advice is 1$ . Lol . I try to learn from others and myself from the school of hard knocks , under my jeep .
its great to have someone with training . Thanks for joining and welcome aboard ! Greg

Thanks Greg. Be sure to let me know if I can help with anything. I stay busy in the shop and can't always keep up with the forums. Email or phone calls work as well.

Dan

Motobilt
www.motobilt.com
334-699-6300
Sent from my phone.

Your most welcome Dan . Your advice will be worth well over a dollar , but the price is right ! Thanks again brother ! Greg

Back