Parting out postal Jeeps--Good prices? I have no idea

GaryMB

I have two old postal Jeeps I'm trying to part out as no one seems to want to haul away the entire Jeeps. How much should I ask for a long block 232 that is in pieces, and for a complete assembled long block 232? What about the floor boards, axles, trannies, etc? These Jeeps were a gift and I virtually have no idea how much anything from them is worth as I deal mostly with CJ's. Any help is appreciated.

I MIGHT BE LATE FOR THIS, I JUST READ ABOUT THE POSTAL JEEPS

I HAVE A 1943 WILLYS JEEP I NEED THE FUEL TANK FROM A POSTAL JEEP

I WAS TOLD IS SMALL AND FITS UNDER THE BED, I THINK IT WOULD WORK FOR MY JEEP.
IF YOU STILL HAVE THE POSTAL JEEPS I WILL LIKE TO BUY THE GAS TANK TO FIT ON MY JEEP

THANKS

RUBEN

EMAIL: OROPEZA77@AOL.COM CELL 951-204-6234

REDLANDS, CALIFORNIA ( BY RIVERSIDE, SAN BERNARDINO AREA)

i have two old postal jeeps i'm trying to part out as no one seems to want to haul away the entire jeeps. How much should i ask for a long block 232 that is in pieces, and for a complete assembled long block 232? What about the floor boards, axles, trannies, etc? These jeeps were a gift and i virtually have no idea how much anything from them is worth as i deal mostly with cj's. Any help is appreciated.

hello,
i need the right hand manual steering gear box for my 72 postal jeep.
The cast number on the cases is 21433. Saginaw. 817 408 6321 call anytime.
Scotty b.

I need the stock mirrors and brackets for a 1975 DJ5D... Thanks. 50fordcustom@gmail.com

Attachments

• jeep1.jpg
    jeep1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,376
What are those black strips above the doors. I just bought a 1973 dj5 and the previous owner has them taped up with duck tape. Lol

id like to have an early 4 cyl. chev "iron duke" not the later chev or the kizer italian made. they were in the very early postal. vinn

Back