other jeeps

jamesgeep

All other jeeps!

jhummer-2.jpg

home_12-2.jpg

pics2-2.jpg

;)

Dude, that hummer kit is an abomination. Please stop posting it's ugly arse all over Jeepz.com.

Oh, and by the way, Jeepz is not a place you come to plug your business on every thread.

Get lost spammer.

If you want to advertise, contact Terry the webmaster first, then pay for it.:redface: :redface:

I do too, I thought these guys were already removed once. Can we block em?

Whatever floats your boat...I personally don't see a reason to make a Jeep look like anything other than a Jeep, but if you want to be unique...or sort of unique, I guess, since Hummers don't usually come in small.

HOYYYYYYY!!:-|
I really would appreciate it if there's a thread...to NOT make me barf due to the vulgar content in it.

and in similar news....I guess the only way to make a humvee actually 4x4 is to disguise a jeep as one.:?

:mrgreen:

I have a kawasaki mule atv and this thing looks like a souped up mule. Not something for off road like a Jeep but going down firebreaks and down to the lake like I use my mule. I guess I am saying it basically looks like a small ATV, not an actual vehicle.

Why would you want one of those things in the first place, it looks like it feel down the ugly tree and hit every branch along the way, then feel into a pit of dispair!!! Gah Awful Ugly Thing!

Go find a Hummer site so the WANNA-BEES can feel special. We're talking F'UGLY!!!!!

Back