Lift Kit in Colorado

I'm looking to lift my 06 Grand Cherokee 3-4 inches but need to know of a shop in the Denver/Aurora area that can do it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? ;)

There are lots of good places that do excelent work in areas your looking at.

High Country Performance 4x4 is near Hampden and West of Santa Fe.
Welcome to High Country Performance 4x4

Four To Go is in Wheat Ridge on 44th and between Ward Road and Kipling. I have been working with Chad here for years, good guy and very knowledgeable.

Four To Go 4x4 Service and Repair

There are also several 4wheel Parts around.

Truck Parts and Accessories in Los Angeles, Miami, Portland, Houston, Dallas, Ontario and other major cities - Truck Parts and Accessories

Good luck and we want before and after pictures!!

Bacon

where about in Denver are you I'm up in evergreen just up that big hill , any way if you want I could help you install it alot cheaper just get your lift kit with all the necessary parts bring them over most likely bang it out in a day I have all the tools and power tools to get it done let me know and maybe we could work something out:welder::flamethro:sawzall::shades: and just a fyi I'm a retired certified mechanic:beer:

sweet! Thanks for all the info :) I tried 4 Wheel parts, they told me they discontinued their 3 and 4 inch kits and only carry and 1.5-2 inch kit. Waiting to hear back on a quote from Performance Wheel & Tire too.

Back