Looking for a j10/j20/honcho/gladiator

potter1

I'm looking for a full size jeep pickup, beat up or otherwise (a good jeep is a beat up jeep) for sale in Ontario or the northern states near here(probably no more than 5 hours drive). Delivery would be cool. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chris Potter

I have a 1973 J-4000 for sale,To bad it is so far from you.I live in Lancaster county,Pennsylvania.It has a plow on it too.I would sell it to you for $450.00 . The frame is rusty and it needs a carb and battery to run.

Carb and battery arent too big of a deal, but how rusty is the frame? and in what kind of shape is the body and interior? what type of transmission does it have, and is it 4x4?

The frame is pretty rusty.the body has the expected rust and the interior is all there but the seat is tore up some.It has an automatic trans and the 4X4 does work well.

Attachments

• trevors grad party 2009 003.jpg
    trevors grad party 2009 003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4,640
  • trevors grad party 2009 004.jpg
    trevors grad party 2009 004.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,178
  • trevors grad party 2009 001.jpg
    trevors grad party 2009 001.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 548
  • trevors grad party 2009 002.jpg
    trevors grad party 2009 002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,859
Last edited:

Man I wish you lived closer to me I'd buy it. But if you ever decide to part it out hit me up. I'm looking for some spare fenders and some interior parts.

i'm lovin those rear fender flares that is awesome, thats a pretty decent truck, it looks like the carb is there?

Way on the other side of the country. My son has a J10 on LPG he was thinking of selling in BC.

The carb is there it is junk though. Make me an offer and drag her home.(ANYONE?)

I have a really nice 1983 J-10 I am thinking about selling. However, I am in Southern New Mexico about 85 miles from the other US Border! :)

I'm looking for a full size jeep pickup, beat up or otherwise (a good jeep is a beat up jeep) for sale in Ontario or the northern states near here(probably no more than 5 hours drive). Delivery would be cool. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chris Potter

Are you still looking for a J10? I have a 1981 J10 Laredo, I6 auto in Thornhill ont
engine builder

Would you be able to send me some pics? I'd take it depending on price, i have a pretty low budget. (in highschool working part time for minimum wage)

Thanks
Chris

I have a 1973 J-4000 for sale,To bad it is so far from you.I live in Lancaster county,Pennsylvania.It has a plow on it too.I would sell it to you for $450.00 . The frame is rusty and it needs a carb and battery to run.

Hey by any chance do you still have that j4000?

Back