'93 Wrangler won't run..help!

doorman318

I have a 1993 JEEP WRANGLER. The clutch went out 3 years ago, and i've had it parked in my driveway since. I just recently put in a new clutch, pressure plate, coil, CPS, and HYD clutch slave. Also dropped the gas tank, cleaned out and put new gas in. I had an alarm in it but removed it. Before it was removed, the clicker would not deactivate the starter interrupter. Once the yellow wire was removed and spliced back together, the starter will now turn the motor over, but I am not getting any spark to the coil, distributor or plugs. I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the removal of the alarm system and maybe some wire that needs to be rerouted. It is also not getting juice to the fuel pump or the fuel injectors. I have headlights,turn signals,brake lights and emergency lights. Could the brain have anything to do with it?

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Last edited:

it more than likely has a type of engine relay so that the jeep cant be hot wired prolly be best to hook it all back to normal and see if u can get it to start or get spark cause of my years in car audio busn. it more than likely has more than that one wire to kill the engine may have shot ur self in the foot !

Back