stalling and starting problems

tcms15

i got a 6- cylinder 96' grand cherokee laredo that has been stalling and just recently having starting problems. when starting most times it starts up great and quick, but every couple days it will just turn and turn and not roll over with full battery power. i recently replaced the alternator, battery terminals, battery, starter relay, spark plugs & wires, and fan belt. What could be causing this?

also it stalls inpredictably occasionally while driving, if its going forward then you can sometimes catch it by hitting the gas but sometimes it catches itself a few seconds later otherwise you have to stop, put it in park and start it again. im running out of options because its got 220000 miles on it and i have to decide if the money im putting in will pay off.can someone please help?

my 97 tj was doing that. afterhaving a mechanic look at it, we replaced the cam censor. all good now,starts and run great:)

Start with the fuel pressure test and see whats the holding pressure at idle and at wide open throttle. After that, perform a leak down test by monitoring the fuel pressure drop after shut down.

Back