Willys winch mount

Bob Snow

I have a 1952 Willys CJ3. Looking for a winch mount to attach to the front frame which measures 29 inches outside to outside. Most universal mounts are 36-37" long and would require cutting. Does anyone know of a source for a winch mount 9K to 12K that would fit without a lot of modification. I know that I may have to drill holes in the frame to mount but would like to avoid all the cutting. Most manufacturers do not stipulate the length or dimensions of their winch mounting plates.

Thanks RCS

I have a 1952 Willys CJ3. Looking for a winch mount to attach to the front frame which measures 29 inches outside to outside. Most universal mounts are 36-37" long and would require cutting.

Universal parts are so named as they fit no year or model of Jeep in the universe.

The Warn unit I have on 'BB' is 27 1/2 inches wide. Although I still had to beat it in with a 5 pound cross pien hammer.

The mount Terry posted does seem to be the one you can use. Read the comments about that mount, a guy put it on his 49 cj2A, and said he called warn before ordering to make sure it would fit.

Back