Ford gpw 1942

Well, it sure doesn't look like you're afraid to wheel it!

download.gif

Picture taken by Mian Ali Humayun
at Islamabad Auto Show 2015
Arranged by Pakwheels

Attachments

• IMG_0165_6_7.jpg
    IMG_0165_6_7.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

That's pretty respectable articulation for stock lift and ride height. Even though the ND's ( non-directional ) and M151 combat rims look a bit small on this GPW , the jeep is very capable !

Hi aamir ! Thanks for the awesome videos ! Sorry I didn't see them sooner . Just had to let you know how much I appreciate them . Thanks ! I love seeing that GPW kick up clouds of dust . I'll bet you top a lot of jeeps in your club and are one tough guy to beat off-road with that awesome machine . There is truly nothing that can stop it from all the posts that you've put up . I just know you feel great every time you climb into it and conquer a hill that you know nothing can stop,you or your jeep . Thanks for the link to your YouTube videos , they really are great . You guys really wheel out there and truly aren't afraid to push your jeeps to the limit. You guys rock !

Thanx Brother

Hi aamir ! Thanks for the awesome videos ! Sorry I didn't see them sooner . Just had to let you know how much I appreciate them . Thanks ! I love seeing that GPW kick up clouds of dust . I'll bet you top a lot of jeeps in your club and are one tough guy to beat off-road with that awesome machine . There is truly nothing that can stop it from all the posts that you've put up . I just know you feel great every time you climb into it and conquer a hill that you know nothing can stop,you or your jeep . Thanks for the link to your YouTube videos , they really are great . You guys really wheel out there and truly aren't afraid to push your jeeps to the limit. You guys rock !

Well , it looks like the GPW and the wrangler YJ are best of friends ! I would like to see both compete on some hill climbing . Although the wrangler has a reputation that is hard to beat off road , my money is on the GPW !

I don't like the square headlighted Jeep peeing on the GPW, the Wrangler has no right ! lol It should have been the other way around. Your Jeep looks bone stock, It doesn't even have lockers ? I love it and someday hopefully I'll own one, I think it's small and light size is what makes it so nimble. It also looks like you are a a good driver, that helps. And a healthy dose of the skinny pedal! I love it. I've had a couple Willys wagons over the last 15 years and love the bigger size but, it would be great to have something so small and nimble. Here's my 61 wagon.

I would love to compete with Wrangler but Wrangler has Differential locks

Thanx for ur confidence on GPW
Obliged

Well , it looks like the GPW and the wrangler YJ are best of friends ! I would like to see both compete on some hill climbing . Although the wrangler has a reputation that is hard to beat off road , my money is on the GPW !

Back