Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Electrical Problem

manratcharles

My 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo has no headlight but high beam work no park light, front / back wiper not working, no console light, left/right indicator does not work but 4 way flasher work, driver and passenger door lock not working. I test the fuse in the junction block under the dash and F4,F8,F11,F14,F15,F16,F19,F20 fuses are all good but there is no voltage going to those fuses, how do I correct this problem.Any idea :x

There is no voltage to only those fuses in the fuse Box? You measured at the fuse box or assuming because things are not working? If you measured how did you make the measurement? Across the empty fuse slot or one side to the body?

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Who can tell me how to deal with a Jeep when the computer lights all come on and the engine revvs up and then you turn it off and back on and the engine control sucks and when you get to the dealer nothing is showing except the ck engine light. They send you home with a reset and it happens again and again when you get to the dealer it isn't showing anything?

what year? if its a 98 or older, your ecu has bad connections, a common grand Cherokee issue. sometimes nothing shows and sometimes you cannot even start the jeep

Back