I stumped all the mechanics near me HELP

Is there any kind of fuses or relays that might be bad...my buddy says it’s pretty much over bc the wiring harness would be the next replacement

Just to reiterate. Your issue and symptoms have not changed. Idles great but above 750 rpm and throwing a P0622 generator field F terminal control circuit. Then you put it into gear and rough idle and dies. Codes P1391 intermittent loss of CMP or CKP. Despite having changed both. And odd atypical jeep codes of P0361, P0362 and P0363?
You are using a 1 wire alt that is not loading down even when in gear and is charging at 14.4v

Did you use stock/OEM CKP and CPS?
Have you checked the fuel pressure?
If I ignore all the codes there is an issue that jeeps die in reverse or in gear when cold. The torque converter solenoid or the torque converter itself.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Last edited:
over break im gonna use this donor motor i have a swap back to the original alternator and original hookups. my buddy says that the whole thing is scrap at this point we replaced everything that we thought would fix it and still stumped.

I read in your post that the TB was replaced. After it was replaced is that when the idol was about 900rpm, if all of the gasket was not removed that could be a source of a vacuum leak. Also there have been known issues with the pin connectors on the IAC not making good contact in the plug. Unplug it and take a look at the pins.

Back